Young scientist contract (PhD) offered by INRA within the doctoral school RP2E (Université de Lorraine)
How do environmental and ontogenic factors modulate the distribution of growth along tree stems?
- Research Unit
UMR Inra/AgroParisTech 1092 Laboratoire d’Etude de la Ressources Forêt-Bois (LERFoB) F54280 Champenoux
- Supervisors of the PhD thesis
- Specific research question
The major research question of this thesis is to understand and then to model the distribution of radial growth along the stem under the influence of three factors: ontogeny, silviculture and climate.
- Applicants to this contract should send the application files including:
1. A detailed CV with all details about obtained degrees, fulfilled training and results;
2. A motivation letter (2 pp) indicating the selected topic, a description of the skills of the candidate with respect to the topic and the plans of the candidate for his/her future career;
3. Two recommendation letters provided by professors or researchers who supervised the candidate during his/her training.
4. Whenever possible, a copy of the degrees obtained up to now